- Establish their personal and financial circumstances
- Establish their financial objectives
- Ascertain the level of investment risk they feel comfortable with
- Establish the aims and objectives
- Establish whether there are any special preferences and constraints
- Establish the risk profile and time horizon
- Ensure that the Trustees meet the investment management and related aspects of the Trustee Act 2000. This includes the construction of the Trustee Statement of Investment Policy which is a legal requirement
Individuals and Trustees will receive a personalised report which details the specific recommendations based on the agreed objectives.
Following the implementation of the recommendations a regular review strategy will be agreed and established.